oing what’s right starts with our commitment to you.
We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning for our customers. We help clients determine their objectives for their automotive needs and work with them to meet their objectives.
We are committed to developing strong, long-term relationships with clients, their families, and businesses providing the best possible service and products for them.
We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness. We obey all the laws, in fact and in spirit, and we will always do the right thing, in every situation, to the best of our abilities. And if we miss this high level, we will do whatever is required to make amends.
We are committed to our families, employees and community. We maintain balance between our practice and our family life. We provide opportunities for our employees to grow in their career. We are active in the community and use our resources to help others.
- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.